The user guide has moved to a new location
This page is no longer maintained
If you’re using the CM Download Manager plugin, your user dashboard can be found in the following URL http://your-wp-address/cmdownload/dashboard. The dashboard is displayed in the default theme but this can be changed by editing the CMDM files.
What you can see in your Download manager user dashboard:
The CM Download manager user dashboard consists of a table with five columns:
- A list of all file ID numbers
- A column of the file titles
- The file status of either published or pending approval
- Number of times that the particular files has been downloaded by the site users
- Actions column- where you can publish or unpublish a file you’ve uploaded, edit it preferences or delete it
Here’s a replica of an anonymous user dashboard
To Learn more about all the awesome features of the CM Downloads manager plugin, please visit the features page.